Cauuuu no Mohit ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Mohit
Lietotājs
MoHiT
7273 atbildes forumā
Online: 198d 23h 57m
Redzēts 17. aprīlī, 23:53
Pievienots, 2018. gada 14. februārī, 13:15

Hello from the other side everyone, after being 2 years on this community I found out that I am supposed to write in "greeting" so I'm doing it now because it never too late! Right? :D Plus It will be in English because Es nerunāju latviski, I mean Es nesaprotu latviski... Okay, you guys get the point :D

P.S I'm writing it because I'm bored af and got nothing to do right now but lets keep it a secret? Deal?? Great!

So Lets Start!!

Vārds : Mohit

Bilde : Stalk me on Instagram :P

Vecums : Old Enough to not tell, but less than 69 :D

Dzīvesvieta : New Delhi, India

Tavi hobiji : Driving, Swimming, video games, playing violin etc

Vai nodarbojies ar kādu sportu, kur, cik ilgi? : Swimming! Where? In swimming pool :D ,other than swimming i love to play soccer,cricket, volleyball etc and I dont remember how Long I have been playing ..... BUT YES, VERY LONG 

Kāds ir tavs moto? (sauklis) : F**k the F**kin F**kers before the F**kin F**kers F**k you :D

Ko tu parasti dari brīvajā laikā? : In spare time, I usually do the best thing in the world. Yes, you guessed it right, I sleep ^_^

Vai esi ceļojis? Kāda vieta tev liekas pasaulē visforšākā? : I would love to visit Latvia because it looks so beautiful and an amazing place to visit plus most of the guys/girls I know are really nice and seksigs/seksiga , but for now I have been to an Island named Andaman and Nicobar Islands and it was incredibly beautiful.

Kā tu uzzināji par Kick.lv, kāds tev ir radies pirmais iespaids? : A latvian friend of mine from other server suggested me about kick.lv servers. Also, I really liked the DR server and after more than 2 years, I am still here :D

Kāds ir vistrakākais atgadījums ar tevi kas tev nāk prātā? : Most important event Politically; It would be Independence Day, Biologically; it would be National sex day, Scientifically; it would be World Science day and Withoutanycally; It would be valentine's day  :pp and the list goes on and on....

Kā tu sevi raksturotu pāris vārdos? : I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying....... like just now

Kāpēc izdomāji uzrakstīt sasveicināšanos? : I already wrote that in start, but that's a secret, If you guys remember :D

Tavs novēlējums visiem lasītājiem : Well if you guys managed to read till here, then dayummm mate Es milu tevi ♥

Par spēlēm:

Niks: MoHiT

Kādas spēles tu spēlē, vai esi spēlējis jau Kick serveros? : Right now I only play CS 1.6, Farcry Primal and Rocket league... I have tried every single server of kick community and they all were loti labi.

Vai esi piedalījies kādos spēļu turnīros? : Ain't Got No Time For That Shit

Kurā vietā tu parasti atrodies rezultātu dēlī? (killu, score, topu) : I always find myself on TOP of the scoreboard if we start from the BOTTOM. :(

Kur mēs tevi redzēsim kickā visvairāk? forumā vai serverī(os) kurā(os)? : Both Equally, but Forums more than servers :D

In the end, I would like to show you my latvian skills that alot of good people are taught me for long time :D

So I know these words/Phrases : Cau, ka iet, Labi, labi ari, tu esi, Es esmu, and Es milu tevi, labrit, labdien, ar labunakti, ka tevi sauc, manu sauc mohit, paldies, ludzu ,man tevis pietrukst and many more.

Thanks to ieva who started to teach me latvian :D and the best of all phrases has to be "atsūti nūdeles" 

P.S I love latvian swears alot, I mean P**da sounds like Pizza to me And everyone love pizza, Right?   

Paldies visiem sexīgajiem par lasīšanu.... (Sorry for perfect latvian) :D

Pēdējo reizi rediģēja akasi, 2023. gada 21. februārī, 14:43.

Mohit
Lietotājs
MoHiT
7273 atbildes forumā
Online: 198d 23h 57m
Redzēts 17. aprīlī, 23:53
Pievienots, 2018. gada 20. februārī, 09:14
Ruf, Kaartezz, iFamous Cau :D

alle I respect everyone everyone who respect me irrespective of there gender :D gays,lesbian,men, women,... i respect eveyone :D

Laauriinaa
V.I.P.
Meitene zeltene
satan`s angel
3326 atbildes forumā
Online: 123d 0h 15m
Redzēts 17. aprīlī, 16:48
Pievienots, 2018. gada 20. februārī, 09:17
I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
To go over everything
They say that time's supposed to heal ya
But I ain't done much healing