topic
Offer for the Zombie Plague Servers + War3
shaize
Jauniņais
2 atbildes forumā
Online: 48m 12s
Redzēts 2017. gada 17. oktobrī, 17:46
Pievienots, 2017. gada 17. oktobrī, 13:01

Hello guys, i am a new player in your server Zombie Plague +wc3 but i have many ideas for better gameplay,

i dont know if my 'thema' is in the right site but u can move it if isnt.

At first i wanna offer this plugin, which is helping for no blocks anymore, just pressing the key 'E' 

Link- https://forums.alliedmods.net/s…d.php?t=160191

You can also remove the crounch, i know its a zombie plague mod but having a crounch is making the gameplay soooo bad with the War3 menu...

You guys can also remove the Class Zombie, they have aaaa much of HP and the balance its not ok, i mean the new players like me they have no chance vs zombies like that with 3000 hp or more...

That was all  of me, i hope u make the gameplay better for the players, have a nice day

Chemijs
Īpašnieks | Owner | Насяльника
Kick.lv smadzenes
6959 atbildes forumā
Online: 489d 6h 6m
Redzēts 26. martā, 19:47
4 Brīdinājumi
Pievienots, 2017. gada 18. oktobrī, 01:58
hey

1. First i must tell you that i am the only one who is updating/fixing servers, i am already fixing multiple servers at the same time now and many other things, so its very hard to even think about more servers at the same time.

2. Thanks for trying to help

3. I already have used semiclip plugin with custom auto unstuck function before. It would not be a problem to add it, but do you really need it? admins should slay sirious blocks while little bit of blocking is part of the game.

4. is crounch a zombie class? why do you use war3 menu? menus are for beginners only.

5. Well yea, rebalancing is always needed

Thanks for the quick ideas, but unfortenlyi dont have time for zm now and when i will i know that there are many much more important bugs and updates to fix in zm first - lags, crashes, extra items, balance and much more.

Lietotāji skatās šo tēmu: 0