SAS| Phoenix
Jauniņais
The punisher
5 atbildes forumā
Online: 16h 25m 24s
Redzēts 2021. gada 22. novembrī, 17:07
Pievienots, 2018. gada 20. martā, 15:44

Hi guys!

So i've been playing much Crypt Lord and recently seen alot of people also playing that race in the ZM + WAR3 server, and its a fun race. But i think the Impale passive ability needs a buff. It doesnt really "knock" them up in the air as it should be doing, not even at level 10 maxed. I'm suggesting that the passive ability should get a buff. With that being said, i don't mean that the zombies should be flying around everytime they get a hit on them, but they should get a knockback when they are getting  shot. A buff wouldn't hurt.

Sincerely, all the Crypt Lord players.

SAS | Phoenix

Chemijs
Īpašnieks | Owner | Насяльника
Kick.lv smadzenes
6959 atbildes forumā
Online: 490d 8h 22m
Redzēts pirms 5 stundām
5 Brīdinājumi
Pievienots, 2018. gada 20. martā, 17:31
Server been balanced for many years, and nothing have been changed for a long time, and thats for a reason.

If one race have 1 skill that is less effective, it probably means that its other skills are stronger.

If you want one skill stronger, then you would have to say that its one of the waekest race in the server, otherwise if we make this skill stronger, we have to make every race a bit stronger to balance it.

SAS| Phoenix
Jauniņais
The punisher
5 atbildes forumā
Online: 16h 25m 24s
Redzēts 2021. gada 22. novembrī, 17:07
Pievienots, 2018. gada 20. martā, 17:34
It just doesn't have any effect, its an ability without effectivity. It neither knocks them up or away, it only shakes the screen and nothing else. It's called Impale for a reason though, but that's only my thoughts. It doesnt actually do anything.

Pēdējo reizi rediģēja SAS| Phoenix, 2018. gada 20. martā, 17:35.
Lietotāji skatās šo tēmu: 0