war3 awp and web languages
AteikCia
Jauniņais
Here
14 atbildes forumā
Online: 9h 13m 13s
Redzēts 2020. gada 22. februārī, 10:48
Pievienots, 2020. gada 09. februārī, 10:59

I suggest make it possible for everyone to use awp, however the bloodmage skill is with awp and this race uses not just vip so not vip we want to use awp.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I suggest make web 3 languages. WHY ?  becouse this server play not only latvians but and other country so i suggest use this languages 

a) latvians (original)

b) lithuania (however, we are neighbors)

c) english (the main language that most people understand)

i think language on the website make this  project looks more popular. 

Pēdējo reizi rediģēja AteikCia, 2020. gada 09. februārī, 11:13.

Heyyy! ComeHere brush.

Chemijs
Īpašnieks | Owner | Насяльника
Kick.lv smadzenes
6959 atbildes forumā
Online: 490d 8h 0m
Redzēts 9. maijā, 16:51
5 Brīdinājumi
Pievienots, 2020. gada 09. februārī, 14:52
1. most of the players dont like everyone running with awp, it makes the game a little bit more booring, so its just for vip. regarding the bm skill - dont train that skill if you dont use it.

2. not possible at the moment, it would take hundreds of hours of work when i have planned urgent things to upgrade for next months for every free minute that i have.  ( its on my "to do" list for years now) 

Pēdējo reizi rediģēja Chemijs, 2020. gada 09. februārī, 14:52.

Tessa&Hardin
Papucītis
★ Dievs ★
Jan4a
12878 atbildes forumā
Online: 265d 16h 16m
Redzēts pirms 8 stundām
4 Brīdinājumi
Pievienots, 2020. gada 09. februārī, 21:46
Hey, i would'nt know what to say about war3 server, because i do not play on those. Although about the forum incan say that this is a Latvian community. And ofcourse non Latvians play here as well. But they are not as active on this forum as latvians them selves are. I only know Mohit. 🤣❤

And it has alot of topics/examples in english. Which is a big plus for the non Latvian speaking players in the Latvian community.

Jetta
Jauniņais
189 atbildes forumā
Online: 3d 8h 25m
Redzēts 2023. gada 11. martā, 18:47
Pievienots, 2020. gada 10. februārī, 07:54
1. Naah man, I hate those puss*es who plays AWP, AWP is just a BotGun V2
2. I would totally agree on English language, but why Lithuanian? I haven't seen much lithuanians in here. I know Lithuanian myself but i haven't heard any. And also, there's a difference with "web language" whether you want to have straight translation from all of the stock content, or a completely different version of the website fully in your selected language. As chems said, that would be too much work.

Lietotāji skatās šo tēmu: 0