4 questions for the War3 mod
- = L U C I F E R = -
Jauniņais
5 atbildes forumā
Online: 10h 22m 49s
Redzēts 2022. gada 26. septembrī, 22:34
Pievienots, 2021. gada 10. jūnijā, 19:10

Hello,

Would you be so kind to answer these questions ?

1) What is the syntax for binding the "rope" item ? I've tried "bind x rope" - doesn't work.

2) What does the "stealing immunity" item from shopmenu3 do ? I understand what the words mean - to steal immunity, but what exactly does that do ? Maybe if an enemy has the item "Necklace of Immunity" and I shoot him, the item will be transferred to me ??

3) When does the reset happen. I know that it is on the date of 10, but I'm not clear on whether it's "every month" or "every other month" ? Or in other words, are there 12 resets per year, or 6 resets ?

4) This is not related just to the war3 server, but anyway.. can we do something with the points (that you get for killing enemies) ? I think some servers do have a shop that allows you tu buy certain things with the points. Or are the points just for show, a sort of "leaderboard" ?

Nulis
Jauniņais
2 atbildes forumā
Online: 13h 8m 03s
Redzēts 2021. gada 21. jūlijā, 18:26
Pievienots, 2021. gada 10. jūnijā, 19:12
2 - noone can steal money from your pocket

3 - resets every two month, so now it will be on July 1

w3Ed!ch7
Lietotājs
276 atbildes forumā
Online: 81d 9h 12m
Redzēts 2022. gada 17. oktobrī, 16:04
Pievienots, 2021. gada 10. jūnijā, 19:49
1. syntax is: bind key +rope , then you need to buy ropes from shopmenu to use it

2. its money-stealing immunity, to be protected from Bloodmade-Siphon-Skill or from the money-stealing item from shopmenu3

i always buy it, but if you know how to use the bank, you dnt need it (u can ceate binds like : bind key „say /d 10000“ and bind key „say /w 5000“ to deposit and withdraw money via a key)

3. XP are reseted every 10th at even months, so 2, 4, 6.... = Feb, April, June, August - so next reset will be on 10th august

4. the points are just for the Statistika, see on the top of the page (but i would support the idea, that you can do something with the points :D)

when you click on the war3-server-monitor, on the right side of the kick start page, you can find all relevant informations and links:

war3.kick.lv - WAR3 (Counter-Strike 1.6 server)

WAR3 is a server with 8 mistical characters. Every character has many special skills that allow you to dominate other players.
Races: Undead, Human, Orc, Night Elves, Blood Mage, Shadow Hunter, Warden, Crypt Lord.

Max level: 1000
Max Skill level: 100
Max Ultimate level: 5 

Bank 
Bank will help you save your money for spending it in one of 3 shops. 
Deposit: /d amount 
Withdraw: /w amount
Check balance: /s amount
If you feel generous you can send money to any player: /iedot nick amount 

Team
Playing in team will increasse chance for you and your teammate to get treasure chest.
To invite player in your time write: /team nick
You can't damage your teammate in any way. 
To quit team write /qt

Reset 
There is full xp and money reset on the tenth day of every second month.

Race information
Shopmenu and rest of useful information
Rules and penalties
Map bugs

Pēdējo reizi rediģēja w3Ed!ch7, 2021. gada 10. jūnijā, 19:55.
Nulis
Jauniņais
2 atbildes forumā
Online: 13h 8m 03s
Redzēts 2021. gada 21. jūlijā, 18:26
Pievienots, 2021. gada 11. jūnijā, 14:00
Oh my bad with reset mistake now I get it also :D

- = L U C I F E R = -
Jauniņais
5 atbildes forumā
Pievienots, 2021. gada 12. jūnijā, 00:40
Thank you for your answers and links, they were very helpful :)

But I still have a few questions left, and these require more in-depth knowledge of the mod:

(before we get into it, I want to say from the start that there may be errors in translation, because this whole site is translated to me automatically in English by Google Chrome, so apologies if you wrote something else and I misunderstood)

1) In game I see an ability (it's a red pulsating vertical column that does dmg to me when I get shot) which I believe is from the Orc race, but I don't see any skill with that description in the mod presentation, here - https://www.kick.lv/forums/topi…/war3-races/#1

Am I correct, is it from the Orc race? If so, what are the details? How much does it do, what is the chance of activation, how long does it last exactly (in game it seems to be 3-4 seconds)

(PS: I know about the Shadow Hunter's Serpent Ward, and it's definitely not that)

2) For the Night Elves race, the description for skill # 3 Trueshot Aura says: "Trueshot Aura - Subtracts more hp when shooting / cutting (MAX + 118.3% damage)". My question is about the extra damage, as I am not clear on it.

So is 118.3% the TOTAL damage, or the EXTRA damage? To sum it up: is my total damage going to be 118.3%, or 218.3%?

3) For the Warden race, the description for skill # 2 Blink says: "Blink - Possibility of revival to get immunity from  FULLY  all Ultimate / skill and not just as nacackle of immunity, which gives immunity only from Ultimate (MAX 37.2%) "

My question is how long does the effect last? I assume it's like this: each time I respawn I have a chance (max 37.2%) to be immune to all skills and ultimates and it lasts .... until I respawn again?!?

4) Again for Warden, the passive skill says: "Hardened Skin (hidden skills) - reduces all damage (MAX 37.2%)" - are you sure this is ALL damage? That's what the Blood Mage's passive does .. And traditionally the Warden's passive reduces only MAGICAL damage, which is totally different than all damage.

5) Crypt Lord's skill # 4 says: (Ability) Battle Roar - Increases damage for 10 seconds (60 sec cooldown) (MAX + 35% damage) - use binding button on "ability"

But once you select the ability in the game, it says: "You have a bonus -99.98 damage" which souds like the effect is opposite - it makes you take reduced damage.

So which is correct? 

Moving on to the items in shopmenu3: 

6) XP Bonus: Gives double xp with each kill. Ok, I understand this, it's an easy one .. but my question is: if I already have VIP (which already doubles the XP gained), will the effects compound? So will I get 4x XP with VIP + this item?

7) I once bought the XP bonus item and it lasted for 24 hours. Is this valid for all the items from shopmenu3? They all last 24 hours?

8) I have 2 questions regarding the "VIP reflect" perk. First: when it activates (25% chance) and I "reflect" a shot, do I still take the damage or not ? From what I can tell in-game, I would say I also take the damage, but I just wanted confirmation.

Secondly, what is the amount of damage reflected onto the opponent ? Is it 100% the damage he does to me ? For example if he shoots me for 37 damage, does he also lose 37 HP ? Or is it some other flat / standard amount ?

Pēdējo reizi rediģēja - = L U C I F E R = -, 2021. gada 12. jūnijā, 00:49.
w3Ed!ch7
Lietotājs
276 atbildes forumā
Pievienots, 2021. gada 13. jūnijā, 19:32
1. no, i think this is the mirror damage from VIP

2. 118.3

3. idk know exactly how it works n how long..., it says from every skill, so not just ultimate...

4. yes

5. yes, it shows wrong value...

6. VIP and double xp item from shopmenu3 dont stack together

7. yes

8. like in 1., the red lightning is the mirror damage effect when you shoot a VIP, if you dnt have immunity item or you are not VIP urself, but idk how much damage it does

Pēdējo reizi rediģēja w3Ed!ch7, 2021. gada 13. jūnijā, 19:34.
- = L U C I F E R = -
Jauniņais
5 atbildes forumā
Pievienots, 2021. gada 14. jūnijā, 22:16
"1. no, i think this is the mirror damage from VIP"

I know about the VIP reflect, but it's not that. I'm talking about a big VERTICAL red column. The VIP reflect is a thin HORIZONTAL red line.

Anyway, thank you for your answers :)

w3Ed!ch7
Lietotājs
276 atbildes forumā
Pievienots, 2021. gada 15. jūnijā, 01:45
I'm talking about a big VERTICAL red column

.ok, then i guess you mean the serpent ward skill from Shadow Hunter, when you are terrorist they are red, when ct blue, they do damage over time when passing through or beeing close, you set them with the ability-binding....

and your screen is slightly blinking when somebody go through the wards, except warden, so u get a info

edit: i just saw, you said its not the serpent ward skill, which you mean, but i dnt know any other red pulsating vertical column in the game,  the VIP-Reflect comes from different angles, its same like the aim vector of the hit, which cause the VIP-Reflect-Red-Lightning

take a screenshot of it and upload here, to see what you mean...

Pēdējo reizi rediģēja w3Ed!ch7, 2021. gada 15. jūnijā, 16:12.
Woshiniba
Jauniņais
26 atbildes forumā
Online: 1d 6h 57m
Redzēts 2021. gada 01. jūlijā, 10:19
Pievienots, 2021. gada 23. jūnijā, 10:29
I don't know if you guys even play this server or not at all

The vertical big red lightning strike is orc race's critical strike spell

15% chance to deal additional % dmg on hit which can almost triple the dmg on hit when maxed

VIP reflect dmg is not an evade 

It has a chance to reflect 20 dmg per hit I believe this is what I saw when i was shooting one and got reflected once but without any hit by any bullet i had 80 left

Pēdējo reizi rediģēja Woshiniba, 2021. gada 23. jūnijā, 10:32.
- = L U C I F E R = -
Jauniņais
5 atbildes forumā
Pievienots, 2021. gada 15. jūlijā, 23:48
Hey, it's me again with another question :D

So in the tutorial it says:

Max Level  = 1000 // by this I understand the total number of levels for each race, correct ?

Skill max level  = 100 // the maximum level each skill / ability can reach (for example Vampiric Aura), right ?

Ultimate max level = 5 // the maximul level your ultimate can reach, right ?

But the math doesn't quite add up... for example the Undead Race has 4 skills (Vampiric, Unholy, Levitation, Dracula Aura) and 1 ultimate. So that's a total of 100x4 + 5x1 = 405 levels.

So by level 405 I will have all the skills and the ultimate maxed out.

So the question is: if we have a maximum of 1000 levels per race - what happens after level 405, since everything is already maxed ? Are the levels after 405 useless ? 

~Evils~
Skatās sākumlapu
V.I.P.
WAR3 Main
The King.
6560 atbildes forumā
Online: 327d 19h 8m
Redzēts pirms 4 minūtēm
4 Brīdinājumi
Pievienots, 2021. gada 16. jūlijā, 08:06
405 lvl is needed for one race to be maxed out all skills. 
After that, you just gain lvl too look more biedējoši for noobs with 867 lvl for example, but even that will stop at lvl 1000.
Basically, you can stop worry about gaining lvl after 405, its all just for show.

Lietotāji skatās šo tēmu: 0