topic
Can't use colored skins (Red and Blue)
Vazon
Jauniņais
5 atbildes forumā
Online: 1h 10m 47s
Redzēts 2017. gada 25. aprīlī, 23:06
Pievienots, 2017. gada 25. aprīlī, 22:32

There is no written rule in English that I could get banned for a week for using custom player models, your servers allows to use cl_minmodels 1 (which would disable the skins if used 0). It's a complete nonsense that you can't make the server function normally yourself and the players have to pay for it. (Last time I checked the custom skins were allowed in GTH/MIX servers, seen people use similar ones in small tournaments- you're no better that the other communities, so please don't push bullcrap)

There was no rule I broken, your rule is made up and preposterous, I will ask only once for the unban.

Pēdējo reizi rediģēja Vazon, 2017. gada 25. aprīlī, 22:42.
Enemijs
V.I.P.
Veterāns
Cringe
Laurīts/Laurītis.
5484 atbildes forumā
Online: 351d 15h 32m
Redzēts pirms 3 stundām
Pievienots, 2017. gada 25. aprīlī, 22:46
Yeah that rule isn't translated in english and russian but it exists in latvian.

http://www.kick.lv/forums/topic…and-penalties/

You can't use models / skins which helps to see the enemies better. Example. Ban 1 week.

So You broke the rule. :/

sadly they are lazy and don't fix the rules :\

Pēdējo reizi rediģēja Enemijs, 2017. gada 25. aprīlī, 22:48.

Vazon
Jauniņais
5 atbildes forumā
Pievienots, 2017. gada 25. aprīlī, 22:55
I didn't break any of the rules that I have read, it doesn't make any sense to me to get a 7 day ban for administration laziness. I had to navigate through your forums which are written in Latvian just to find the rules and they're unfinished, my fault?- I don't think so. Should you  translate the rules and update the forums overall if it's a requirement to actually continue playing? -Answer yourself

Pēdējo reizi rediģēja Vazon, 2017. gada 25. aprīlī, 23:02.
Enemijs
V.I.P.
Veterāns
Cringe
Laurīts/Laurītis.
5484 atbildes forumā
Online: 351d 15h 32m
Redzēts pirms 3 stundām
Pievienots, 2017. gada 25. aprīlī, 23:03
Well look at this point - we can delete all those in english and russian so only rules in latvian will be there. Still it wouldn't change a thing, there are rules, it isn't our fault that You don't read latvian.

So yeah, it is sad that they didn't finish it, but still, the rule are in latvian there, so there is that rule. Not our fault that You dont read latvian.

i have nothing to say anymore. im just a simple user and explained it to You, from those point of views. So lets just wait for someone with the status here to answer.

Pēdējo reizi rediģēja Enemijs, 2017. gada 25. aprīlī, 23:08.

Vazon
Jauniņais
5 atbildes forumā
Pievienots, 2017. gada 25. aprīlī, 23:05
Childish ignorant administration, give me the permanent ban back - I'm done with this shithole...

Chemijs
Īpašnieks | Owner | Насяльника
Kick.lv smadzenes
6959 atbildes forumā
Online: 490d 8h 30m
Redzēts Vakar, 16:43
5 Brīdinājumi
Pievienots, 2017. gada 25. aprīlī, 23:59
You are acting like a child by enforcing your own rules by comparing admins and server to other servers.

You break the rule, you get punished - if you dont like it, go find some server where admins are pussies and listens to your every word

Topic Closed

BTW: you are being extremely rude and disrespectful, if you asked for unban and simply explained that you didnt know this could have ended diferently.

Pēdējo reizi rediģēja Chemijs, 2017. gada 26. aprīlī, 00:09.

Lietotāji skatās šo tēmu: 0
Lietotāji, kas ir lasījuši šo tēmu: 19 ( 671 skatījumi )
lemony, ⛔lolwut?, Paldies., Luīze ir forša, siirups, Enemijs, not hns, ZnT, sneiks, Cool Dude, Komisarchiks, Daņiks, -0p, Unicorn, Chemijs, knejvs, Bacardi, Vazon, MA1M