Just
263 atbildes forumā
Online: 3d 18h 56m
Redzēts 2023. gada 11. janvārī, 22:43
1 Brīdinājumi
Pievienots, 2018. gada 14. oktobrī, 04:08

Hello everyone, again! 

Askin for oppinions. And wanna suggest.

When 2 players (or more) making team */team (nick). Show them normal player skin and make them glow? Like night elf miss skill or something like that, to understand that - is your teammate and don't waste bullets and time. 

What you thing? Hopping all understand what I mean... 

​​​​​​

​​​

Chemijs
Īpašnieks | Owner | Насяльника
Kick.lv smadzenes
6959 atbildes forumā
Online: 490d 6h 46m
Redzēts 23. aprīlī, 10:32
5 Brīdinājumi
Pievienots, 2018. gada 14. oktobrī, 05:15
hi

1. to make them glow for everyone - terrible for team, because it would make them more visible to everyone in any distance or light + and invisibility skills and cloak would be useless = not good

2. to make them glow only for each other - very hard to make, and would decrease server performance dramatically = not good

i thought about this when i made /team and there is no practical solution for this.

Just_lt
Lietotājs
War apostles
Just
263 atbildes forumā
1 Brīdinājumi
Pievienots, 2018. gada 14. oktobrī, 06:11
Ohh, okay, I understand. 

To do not make another topic..  Another suggestion.

What about bullet damage plugin to set up? Would be nice to see, how much *example: Undead dracula aura(bonus % damage) does damage and how much hits tooks to take down by body hits.. 

yostu
V.I.P.
Veterāns
maikls
#nostarmaucību
2782 atbildes forumā
Online: 98d 18h 52m
Redzēts 2022. gada 13. maijā, 00:03
5 Brīdinājumi
Pievienots, 2018. gada 14. oktobrī, 08:17
About glow:

I know it would be better when you /team with someone, but as Chemijs said it gives you multiple disadvantages, so it's not gonna work.

About bullet damage for everything:

I think there already were some discussions about making a plugin which indicates EVERY damage you dealt, etc. It think it's a :nunu: for this, because you can't track everything since there's extra damage skills, resistances, immunities, etc. Think about it yourself.

Pēdējo reizi rediģēja yostu, 2018. gada 14. oktobrī, 08:17.

Chemijs
Īpašnieks | Owner | Насяльника
Kick.lv smadzenes
6959 atbildes forumā
Online: 490d 6h 46m
Redzēts 23. aprīlī, 10:32
5 Brīdinājumi
Pievienots, 2018. gada 22. oktobrī, 17:04
About bullet damage

it woule be extremely hard to make plugin count every single one skill damage together and to somehow display ir to user at the same time

imagine a player having claws + vampiric + dracula aura + other skills or itesms, and so it shoudl show 5 damage messages on screen on every shot?

i already made it that when you update your skills you see exactly what you get when you upgrade it and what the skill do.

also i made that some skills shows exactly what you get, like invisibiliy shows % how invisible you are, vampiric auras shows how much hp have you healed and so on, but any more stats would be just inpractical and annoying and hard to make.

Just_lt
Lietotājs
War apostles
Just
263 atbildes forumā
1 Brīdinājumi
Pievienots, 2018. gada 22. oktobrī, 19:56
Okay, I understand, Chemijs. Can this topic be locked now? Explained everything, thanks.:p

Lietotāji skatās šo tēmu: 0