Topic deleted?
w3Ed!ch7
Lietotājs
276 atbildes forumā
Online: 81d 9h 12m
Redzēts 2022. gada 17. oktobrī, 16:04
Pievienots, 2020. gada 12. novembrī, 15:37

Hi

i made a Topic here in this section about the Half-Life Server Watch (HLSW-)Tool and the question which tools you use to watch/ connect to servers, seems to be deleted without any notice or whats going on?

was it against any forum rules?

Pēdējo reizi rediģēja w3Ed!ch7, 2020. gada 12. novembrī, 15:39.
Chemijs
Īpašnieks | Owner | Насяльника
Kick.lv smadzenes
6959 atbildes forumā
Online: 490d 6h 47m
Redzēts 26. aprīlī, 23:15
5 Brīdinājumi
Pievienots, 2020. gada 12. novembrī, 15:59
What is the purpose of this?

We know that boost site owners are extremely greedy and we do not want any part in any statistics how to force users to play in any other server. 

w3Ed!ch7
Lietotājs
276 atbildes forumā
Online: 81d 9h 12m
Redzēts 2022. gada 17. oktobrī, 16:04
Pievienots, 2020. gada 12. novembrī, 16:25
the purpose of this topic is/was to get information how you handle or which tools you use for server surveillance/administration, since in my former admin times and still now its very useful to have a tool like hlsw and since its oudated and i cant find anything better, i just asked here and showed my recent solution...

sorry, but i still dont understand, what are boost site owners? and how is it meant with the statistics and force users to play somewhere else? - i didnt want to post something not legal here, if i did i am sorry!

i just put a link to the info site, so i thought this is ok, since its not the download site for it and i didnt show any other servers (the standard server list in the tool is from 2013 -  all servers dead...)

Lietotāji skatās šo tēmu: 0