Lietotājs
276 atbildes forumā
Online: 81d 9h 12m
Redzēts 2022. gada 17. oktobrī, 16:04
Pievienots, 2021. gada 19. martā, 04:00

1. Infringement: insults / discrimination (g4ytalk) several times

2. Link to the demo file or screenshots:

3. Exact time in the demo file, when the rule violation is visible: N/A

4. Transgressor’s IP address and STEAM ID (you can get it by typing “xlist” in the console): see IP from last ban - https://www.kick.lv/bans/search/?ban_id=51886

5. Transgressor’s in-game nickname: Pooka

6. Your comments about this situation: 

screenshots were made at beginning of febuary, since he was not on the server, i only took the screens as proof, if he does it again, maybe i should have uploaded/complained earlier...

so yesterday he got a 120 min - ban, some time ago he got a 2day-ban in a similar case with Beyondz, so i never have thought that he gets an unban, i would have expected that Exc would be asked, why he gave only 120 min...

in my opinion is his behaviour unacceptable for a public game server / Kick.servers and should not be tolerated, only give a gag as punishment each time, seems to be the wrong way, now with the unban he must even feel like he can do/say what he wants

i suggest to withdraw yesterdays unban and extend the ban from 120 min to atleast 2 days instead - even for people with Keyboard-Tourette-Syndrom is hope that they change/learn, when they get time to think about it 

7. Map, in which all of this happened: several Maps, not all scenes documented

8. Server: war3

edit: somehow the situation reminds me on a funny pic :D

Pēdējo reizi rediģēja w3Ed!ch7, 2021. gada 19. martā, 14:36.
sсhoKKur-
V.I.P.
Šašličok_ papličok_ kŗans
15060 atbildes forumā
Online: 525d 15h 7m
Redzēts 15. februārī, 16:29
1 Brīdinājumi
Pievienots, 2021. gada 20. martā, 13:18
Already banned.

Closed

Lietotāji skatās šo tēmu: 0