263 atbildes forumā
Online: 3d 18h 56m
Redzēts 2023. gada 11. janvārī, 22:43
1 Brīdinājumi
Pievienots, 2018. gada 18. novembrī, 20:48

Hey all, Kick.lv players and members!

Btw, # Latvija 100!

Now move on to the text..

As fast growing "Counter - strike" gaming community I have a suggestion...

Want to offer FaceBook as Kick.lv. We have an excellent, always innovative forum with many members and administration. We have another twitter! But we do not have a Facebook page.

Growing more and more! I really want to offer one. It was something until we grow up the Facebook community, but how many of us all have a Facebook account, why not? There will be events to win rotation, XP, iEiro, etc.

Do not be rude about this offer, just think about how many people use Facebook throughout the day, always stay there and fill up with all the latest news. Why did not this community grow up? Why do we need to stop at this time? NEVER!

Of course, as a Latvian forum, the facebook page must also be in Latvian. However, most Latvians know English, but Latvian language must be as main language.

I suggest all post by Latvian and at the bottom translated to English. Would be so hard.

Don't know what would say about that Chemical and -KK-, and another stuff members and players, but waiting any suggestions and adds.

Btw, most of new players can be joined via FaceBook, cause almost all who know how to use phone or PC - knowing facebook and using it most of time...

Writed kick.lv in search bar and.. Nothing.. WE MUST CHANGE IT!

Seeing this - needs to be changed!

Thanks for your attention, time and suggestions with your minds!

# Latvija 100!

Just a.k.a Edgaras - OUT!

​​​​​​*Quick edit!*

If needed - I can do quick start of it. Just need to be applied this idea by administration and get bless. 

Pēdējo reizi rediģēja Just_lt, 2018. gada 19. novembrī, 00:30.

nxo badabum
Jauniņais
Шашлыки тм
355 atbildes forumā
Online: 20d 14h 50m
Redzēts 2018. gada 24. decembrī, 14:11
4 Brīdinājumi
Pievienots, 2018. gada 18. novembrī, 20:54
nice suggestion, hope they listen to you :) sure, almost free add :) 

Just_lt
Lietotājs
War apostles
Just
263 atbildes forumā
Online: 3d 18h 56m
Redzēts 2023. gada 11. janvārī, 22:43
1 Brīdinājumi
Pievienots, 2018. gada 19. novembrī, 14:23
Showing this just to imagine how it can be looking on main page in forum/web how ever you call it.

Having free space betwen your information and Twitter post. This free space can be used to link facebook page post as we do with twitter.

Lietotāji skatās šo tēmu: 0