topic
I had a Dream
Karro
Jauniņais
114 atbildes forumā
Online: 2d 16h 14m
Redzēts 2021. gada 23. oktobrī, 08:36
Pievienots, 2021. gada 20. oktobrī, 08:11

Tonight I dreamt about throwing a party for my coworkers in my garage.

We took my moms car, went to the shop, got all of the supplies for a party :
Chips, Beer, fruits, some party slime as well.

We finally got to the party, started it out by putting on some music, and called in some girls (one for each of us).
Girls showed up, and we were about to start dancing when suddenly I & my co-workers suddenly shrunk to a tiny size.

Like Honey, I shrunk the kids’ kind of tiny.

Girls suddenly turned into this minion-type of monsters, but they weren’t yellow.
They were white. just white small monsters that multiplied into hundreds.

Then the whole garage transformed into this parkour kind of course where you had your wall-run sections, huge toys that you could climb like rock-climbing walls, pipes, bouncy balls, monkey bars, and a whole lot of parkour equipment altogether.

The next thing I noticed was a high-score tab on one of the walls showed up.
Then I realized – it’s all a game. We must compete to who would get a high score, but survive the longest time in this parkour course while escaping these minion-like monsters chasing us.

It wasn’t like a game of tag tho. It took multiple hits for you to lose. and once you lose, you respawn on the top3 podium. if you get overthrown, you die for good.

I was the last man to go. So I saw everyone else do this course, and I had some ideas to win.

Long Story I got the highest score & won. But the cost of winning was watching my friends kill each other by excluding them from the podium one by one…

The End.

Es izvēlējos rakstīt angliski, jo orģināli saturu liku savā mājaslapā.

Weksijs
Lietotājs
undercover prodigy
1417 atbildes forumā
Online: 54d 23h 54m
Redzēts 2023. gada 04. novembrī, 11:00
1 Brīdinājumi
Pievienots, 2021. gada 20. oktobrī, 22:45
ko tu pīpe , padalies na

Karro
Jauniņais
114 atbildes forumā
Pievienots, 2021. gada 21. oktobrī, 08:14
My Junkie Hut

I saved up some money.
Decided to build a hut.
Not sure why, but I decided to build it in the Alps. I guess I want to spend my days living in the alps and snowboarding every day.

Anyhow - I couldn't build it all by myself, so I needed to find a crew who could do it for me while I go hit the slopes.
I met a group of young skiers. And before I even had a chance to offer them a job, I noticed something was off about them. They were all junkies! So I offered to pay them in heroin. They agreed.

The next thing I know, I'm shredding down the slopes, hitting jumps, life is good, right?
But I can't keep shredding all the time... I need to check on the progress of my future home!

I get to the spot where they were supposed to be working, and I find them fighting with materials that were supposed to be used for building my home.

Now you may wonder... What are these people fighting over?
As a legit human being, I approached one of them and asked. Hey dude, what's going on? Why aren't you working?
They proceed to explain then: Well, Blah took the last bit of juice (heroin).
So I gave them some more drugs.
Before long I found them all sleeping, cause heroin isn't the drug to get you moving.

I decided to get the speed, so they would work non-stop for next to nothing.

So I gave them speed.

Next thing I know, I'm shredding for my life, as a bunch of junkies hooked on speed are chasing me with skis down the hill to kill me, cause... Well, I gave them shit drugs...

As I was escaping, one of them got really close to me, I lost focus, and hit a tree...

After that, I woke up.

Chemijs
Īpašnieks | Owner | Насяльника
Kick.lv smadzenes
6959 atbildes forumā
Online: 490d 5h 8m
Redzēts pirms 9 stundām
5 Brīdinājumi
Pievienots, 2021. gada 21. oktobrī, 14:48
Bet.. Ko tu centies ar to pateikt?

Kip roleplay fantāzija kkada? Un prikols tajā ka tur ir kkads pavērsiens? :D

Karro
Jauniņais
114 atbildes forumā
Pievienots, 2021. gada 21. oktobrī, 19:09
Izdomāju izveidot topiku, kur es pastāstu par sapņiem, kurus redzu pa nakti un cik vien spēju viņus uz atcerēties, pierakstīt.

Šī foruma kategorija, ir beztēma. Es domāju, ka mani sapņi, kas slēdzās no viena momenta un pēkšņi kautko pilnīgi citu ir arī beztēma.

Ja nav iebildumu, es turpināšu viņus rakstīt... Un mudinu jūs arī pieraksīt savus sapņus cik vien spējat atcerēties.

Tas uzlabo, gan rakstīt prasmes, gan atmiņu trenē no paša rīta :)

atpisies
Jauniņais
313 atbildes forumā
Online: 15d 2h 22m
Redzēts 16. aprīlī, 17:04
7 Brīdinājumi
Pievienots, 2021. gada 21. oktobrī, 21:18
same

Kizit
Lietotājs
Dziņa
212 atbildes forumā
Online: 24d 11h 57m
Redzēts 26. martā, 13:10
Pievienots, 2021. gada 22. oktobrī, 08:27
Priecājies ka tev ir sapņi man gan nekā tādā nav sakot no 21gada vecuma Melna bilde guļot.

Kriksons
Jauniņais
104 atbildes forumā
Online: 17d 1h 29m
Redzēts 4. aprīlī, 20:58
3 Brīdinājumi
Pievienots, 2021. gada 23. oktobrī, 23:09
mana dziive ir viens liels sapnis

Lietotāji skatās šo tēmu: 0